Many of you know about my cousin Emily and her recent battle with stage 4 colon cancer. After months of chemo and radiation, yesterday she underwent surgery to have the tumor removed. Praise God that it appears to have been successful! The tumor is out, her liver was clear, and no surprises were found.
Now it's time to embarrass her (and probably Amanda and I as well) with a few pictures! I was very fortunate to grow up with cousins that I was close with...in spite of the distance between us. Each time we were together....we would just pick up like we had seen each other just yesterday. And I would say that even today with all my cousins. Even with our own family, commitments and life happening around us, when we see each other we talk and laugh like we always did in the past.
I would ask that you please continue to keep her, Kevin and their kids in your thoughts and prayers as she begins a long and difficult recovery.



No comments:
Post a Comment