I'd never really thought of this fact until Mitchell and I both had our "first" day of school together on Tuesday. Even though I've been at work for several days before this, it's always exciting when the students are back and it truly feels like the school year has begun.
Mitchell and Chad rode their bikes to school on the first day, an added bonus of being a big time 2nd grader!
Both Mitchell and I have each had a great start to our new school year and I have also been able to keep to my training schedule for the most part. Last week I ran 8 miles for my long run and this is a down weekend with only 5 miles to run. September will bring 4 mile tempo runs (shudder) and long runs that will start to reach double digits within a few weeks. The school year will soon be in full swing along with an increase in miles on the running shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment