Thursday, October 11, 2012

Epic Fail

This is how Mitchell would describe his first attempt at cutting his own hair...
At least we've already had picture day at school!  Oh, the lack of impulse control that an 8 year old boy can have.

It's 9 days until 2012 Waddell & Reed Kansas City Half Marathon.  This race has me nervous.  I am hoping to conquer this course and push my mental toughness to it's limit when it comes to running hills.  The website is promoting this link below for people to track runners during the race.



http://onlineraceresults.com/event/view_event.php?event_id=9700

I have no doubt that my time will be much slower than previous 13.1 mile races I have completed in the past.  But my goal is to finish and be proud of myself for taking on this type of course elevation for the first time.  Finish....I WILL finish!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment