Sunday, January 26, 2014

75 Days

It's now 75 days until the Rock the Parkway Half Marathon in KC!
And the half marathon is now sold out! I finished an easy week of training with only a 4 mile long run. I completed another 4 miles today to start the weeks training and will have 7 miles to accomplish for a long run this week.
The boys finished up session one of ice skating lessons this week! I never really learned to even roller skate when I was little, let alone ice skate...so I'm glad they are getting the exposure!
And we started the weekend with more Lego original creations. Creativity at its finest with lots of original designs made!
Assistant Leo was right in the middle of the action and made sure that the Lego explosion reached the far corners of our living room. He doesn't look like a kitten anymore, but he still acts like one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment