Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pontoon

We are still having a great time making memories with the Alabama Ammeter kiddos!


Sunday my parents were gracious enough to rent a pontoon for the afternoon on Tuttle Creek Lake and we had an awesome time on the water!!!
I'm pretty sure I was singing "Pontoon" by Little Big Town in my head most of the day.....
The definite highlight for all the kids was tubing which we spent the majority of the day enjoying.




And I even took a turn with Collin.....this is about the time I probably should I have thought about putting on more sunscreen.  But who has time for sunscreen when you are teaching your son the joy and fun of  bailing off the back of the tube while it's still in motion???
Even with the sunburn and half a bottle of aloe vera that both Samantha and I have used since Sunday....it was such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment