To post about running again! I haven't mentioned running much (or at all really) in my blog now for several months. And I am well aware that the title of my blog is about running, so I thought it was time to focus on this again.
With the new year and big family trips behind us, I have decided to commit to my next half marathon for 2015. I am deciding to stick close to home this spring with two possible events. Even though I have not registered yet and I am a little behind my normal training schedule, I am looking at running the Wicked Marathon in Wamego, KS on March 29th.
I ended 2014 running just over 600 miles for the year. And while I didn't totally give up on running the last few months of the year, I can say I wasn't running with much consistency and my distance suffered tremendously because of this. Right now my goal is just to get back into half marathon shape and finish this March race strong.
Yesterday the Manhattan Running Company announced that they will be partnering with KSU to host a Half Marathon on May 23rd in Manhattan! I am very excited about this race and believe there will be many others I know running this race. So if all goes well, I will complete my 9th and 10th Half Marathon in 2015!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment