Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Snow Mountain Ranch Day 2

This was our second full day at Snowmountain ranch and also our last day in the mountains. The boys were a little harder to get up and get going for a morning hiking adventure, but we eventually took off for a hike before Chad left for a fly fishing trip.
While Chad was off flyfishing, the boys and I had reservations for another round of tubing and had a blast!
The boys and I fixed lunch in our cabin again before our afternoon adventure of zip lining.
Collin was too young to go on this, but was a good sport and came along to watch us.
Zip line selfie by Mitchell.....
Mitchell was the first one in our group to go....he is always up to try just about anything!
Climbing the wobbly ladder up was by far the worst part!
This was Mitchell's first time zip lining and he did great!
Then it was my turn. Oh boy, I am still not a fan of heights.....I graciously 
went last :)
This was a faith based zip lining session, so afterwords one of the youth pastors talked to our group about strength and taking that leap of faith in our spirit loyal journey....great message!
These last few pictures are of Chad's fly fishing trip. He had a great time and caught some of his biggest trout to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment