We are blessed to both have wonderful parents and both sets of parents are also amazing grandparents to our boys! This past weekend Grandma Bunger pulled through for the boys knocking out some pretty spectacular costumes for both boys in their upcoming performance in Mary Poppins!
I cannot sew. There is no nice or wordy way else to explain it. I never learned and also have never tried more than past sewing on a button or two. So the idea of coming up with these costumes was more than overwhelming for me. Mary is SO talented and I appreciated her taking time of her busy schedule to make these costumes happen for the boys.
The boys both had to have this "base" costume seen above and then Mitchell has to have an additional toy costume that can be worn over the base costume. Don't they look amazing?!
On the the running front: I took most of last week off while on our trip to Colorado from running but stayed active with hiking and other outdoor adventures while on vacation. With the unseasonably cool (but welcomed) temperatures today, I was able to run my first 10K distance. This was also the longest distance I have accomplished since my last half marathon in May. It wasn't fast, but I completed it without any walking!



No comments:
Post a Comment