One of the highlights of our latest Disneyworld vacation was going to the Hoop-Dee-Do Review dinner show.
I had experienced this show over 20 years ago and was so excited we were able to make this work to attend this dinner theater experience at the Ft Wilderness Lodge and Campsites!
It was such a fun atmosphere with great food, lots of audience interaction/participation and we all loved the music an slap stick comedy that went along with our dinner.
One of the best experiences of our whole trip was when Collin was selected to be The Sheriff in their audience participation number. He did great and is still talking about it!
He is such a ham. This experience was right up his alley and his brother was extremely jealous which also added to excitement to take this on.
Afterward the show Collin was presented with a special recognition award and we were also given a pass to have all of the Disney Photo Pass pictures from the event for free. He was very proud. :)
I have had a difficult time with the blogger site lately and while I have tried several times to post about our trip recently, it continues to crash and not save what I have posted. Hopefully I will get more updates on our amazing return to Disneyword as well as our day trip to Universal Studios included on this blog soon.
Stay tuned.....
No comments:
Post a Comment