That's right.....the countdown has started before we run our next half marathon! :) This time we will be running in the 1st ever Prairie Fire 1/2 marathon in Wichita, KS on October 10th. While I'm sure nothing will compare to the feeling of running my first 1/2 marathon...I am also excited to take on this challenge again with Chad.
I've also posted a few more pictures from May 2nd to share...
Right before leaving the hotel room..... It was early and I was full of nervous energy!!! Pretty sure Chad was about at his limit with my photos at this point! :)
Our wonderful friends the Croghan's came to support us all at the finish line.....great signage!!! Just thought I would include this from the official website of our next 1/2 marathon goal.....Christa also plans on joining us for this 1/2 marathon!

I plan on continuing to update my blog over the summer with family updates as well as training stuff. Our summer seems to be filling up fast but we are hoping to run in a few 5 and 10k races this summer and fall. Thanks to all of you who continue to keep me motivated and accountable!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment