I am happy to say that my Sasquatch like feet are very happy with these new running shoes that I was fitted for at the Manhattan Running Company this weekend. If you live in the Manhattan area and are an active person....I HIGHLY recommend checking out this store and giving them your business. They have a great selection and their customer service is outstanding. If they can keep a big girl like me moving.....think what they can do for you? :)Anyway, I was able to get out and run 2.5 miles on Friday and it felt great with absolutely no issues with my newly nail-less toe. I even ran a 9:15 mile pace! I am hoping to get a 3 mile run in this afternoon and start back in on the treadmill after school this week.
I didn't feel like a picture of my new shoes did this blog justice....so I have included this great picture of Collin and Mitchell in front of our tree from Saturday morning. Collin has a big week coming up as he starts at his new school on Monday in Manhattan. We are hoping for a smooth transition for all....mommy will miss her little commuting partner to JC each morning! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment