Sunday, May 8, 2011

CHEESE

Anyone who has ever experienced trying to get small children to pose for photographs will relate to this post!

I always wondered why people dreaded taking their children to get photographs taken.  It didn't take me long to figure out why shortly after becoming a mother.  Standing, smiling at the camera....shouldn't be so bad, right?  WRONG.

On this mother's day I am posting all the out-takes from our trip to the KSU Gardens this morning trying to get a few shots of the boys together and one for Collin's 3rd Birthday.


Not the view of Collin we were thinking of using for his 3 year pictures....

It was a bit like hearding cats.....

A very animated CHEESE!

This is all Collin wanted to do......RUN!

A cute picture....although Mitchell is holding Collin's head so he will look at the camera!

Trying to keep Collin from running off....

Mom, I could smell some flowers for a picture???
Then we gave up......

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment