Thursday, June 16, 2011

10 years ago.....

I became Mrs. Bunger and I married my best friend.
We started on a journey that would lead us through two states, countless moves, several different occupations, a master's degree for each of us, and bring us two amazing sons.

We had a wonderful wedding and reception filled with family and friends.  It was fun to scan a few pictures that I could find quickly looking back on this day in Grand Island, NE on June 16, 2001.
Rehearsal at Trinity United Methodist Church with bridal party


Our wedding day

Posing outside the Eagle's Club where our reception/dance was held
June 16, 2001

Tonight we get a kid free night thanks to my parents. We plan on going out to a nice restaurant and catching a late movie afterwards....all things that are difficult to do with two little boys so we appreciate my folks taking the boys for the night!!!!

Happy Anniversary Chad! I love you so much and can't wait to see what the next 10 years and beyond hold for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment