We took a very quick but equally fun trip to Kearney, NE this weekend to meet our special nephew Wyatt. We even got to stay in a hotel for the night which thrilled both boys. And of course, I took lots of pictures as every aunt should. :)
 |
| Chad with his sister Christa, Collin and Wyatt |
 |
| Meeting Wyatt for the first time with Grandpa Bunger |
 |
| Grandma Bunger snuggling baby Wyatt |
 |
| One of my favorite shots of the day! Not sure Wyatt was a fan of his cousin holding him...but Mitchell was so proud he was big enough to hold him. |
The next few shots are from our fun at the Holiday Inn pool in Kearney. Chad was the manager of this facility when we were at UNK, so it was fun to visit again. Mitchell loved the water slides!
 |
| and one pillow with less than a 1/4 of the bed used! :) |
My last picture and caption should help my title finally make sense to you.....who knew I was such a teaser?!
After our whirlwind trip up and back to Kearney, NE in less than 24 hours, I got out and completed my 40 minute easy run this evening. Saturday morning I turned my alarm clock off and didn't get up nearly as early as I had planned to run. I woke up in the night and was up for quite a bit before I could finally return to sleep (an all too familiar trend). Someday when Chad and I are both able to sleep like normal people again....we will be dangerous! But I still got out on Saturday and also ran just over 5 miles. It was another great weekend filled with lots of memory making for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment