Once again...it's conference week! Not only is it conference week for me at school, but we will also be attending Mitchell's on Thursday as well.
Of course Mitchell's Jack-o-lantern had to be star wars. Both boys are being tough in this picture...just like Boba Fett!
The two pictures above are our family pictures that we had taken the week before Mitchell's surgery in September. Corralling two boys for pictures can be an ordeal so we felt like they actually turned out really well with all things considered.
Collin wrestling with Daddy! He has really gotten into this lately and says that he and daddy are "bulls" while they are rough housing. :)
This past week I was able to get back into a good running routine that ended in a 4.7 mile run on Friday with lots of hills during the route. It is funny how taking just 9 days off can feel like you may as well have not ran for 9 weeks! But I have been able to battle through the feeling of heavy legs and hopefully I will be able to fit running into the busy conference week schedule.


No comments:
Post a Comment