Today I hit 500 miles that I have ran in 2011!!! With Chad preparing for his adventure race tomorrow at Milford, I knew I would have to get my 5 mile long run completed before leaving to pick up the kids today. So I took on the mega hills around JCMS and was very happy with my time of 49:25 and the fact that I didn't stop going up SpringValley OR Wildcat Lane's massive hills!!!
November is a month where many people give thanks for all the blessings they have in their lives. I don't think we say it enough....but we have some amazing parents who support us a great deal in so many ways! We have been so thankful for all that each of our parent's do for our family and this fall their love and support was amazing. Our boys love spending time with their grandparents and we are thankful not just this month, but every day that we have been gifted such wonderful parents!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment