We made our second batch of sugar cookies this weekend. We will now start a busy week.....I have one last week of school starting Monday and our 3 month post-op appointment for Mitchell in KC on Wednesday. Then we head to Hildreth for our first Christmas of the season with the Bunger's on Friday.
I have had a huge cold that has kept me from running for a week. I am finally feeling better with the help of antibiotics. I will try to find some time to run a few times during this hectic week. After December 20th, I will be sidelined from running for 3 to 4 weeks after some minor surgery. I hope to be training for the OKC Half Marathon by the end of January. This will be the longest stretch of time I will have to take off from running in almost 2 years so I hope I will be able to recover from surgery with no issues and return quickly to my training schedule.
I found your blog while looking for posts about the OKC marathon. Thinking of registering and I'm looking for reviews/recaps. And I'm a running, working mom, too! Your boys are adorable. Enjoyed browsing through your posts. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDelete