Collin at 10 months old in 2009....we had just moved into our new house in Manhattan. What a cute little chunky monkey he was!
Cheetah Cop-I've already devoted an entire blog to this....but it's still a good one!
Dadda Bull-Inspired by the several rodeos we have experienced as a family. Daddy is the bull and Collin and/or Mitchell are the cowboys attempting to stay on Dadda Bull by any means necessary. The bull is undefeated to date.
Thundertank-My little thundercat loves to use our bed as a make-shift thundertank that takes us on many adventures on both Thundera and 3rd Earth. If you have ever been a thundercat fan....this is an awesome pretend game to play! :)
Mitchell in the spring of 2009....a silly 4 1/2 year old boy!
Sneak Up-Daddy lays on his stomach and hides his eyes while Mitchell and Collin do their best to sneak up on him (or jump on him) to surprise Daddy. The key is that the boys have to be quiet while doing this.....a feat they have yet to master.
Scar and the King-This is our newest addition to our imaginary game play. Inspired by Collin's new love of the move The Lion King. We aren't really sure how to play this yet....Collin just does a lot of bossing telling you what to do/say as Scar while he is the King.
How could I not include this picture?!?! I'm sure Collin will NOT be happy about this someday....but I guess it could be good material for him when he is in middle school and I need to bring him down a few notches? :)



CHEEKS!
ReplyDelete