For the second time...Mitchell has lost a tooth on a holiday.
Tonight his tooth fell out at swim lessons when he bumped into the lane line. I'm not sure how he has talked a tooth into falling out again on a holiday, but he definitely has this figured out that it is an added bonus to the excitement of the day!
I needed to distract Collin on Sunday while Mitchell was on the floor for Jr. Wildcats as he wanted to do what his brother was doing. So we took silly pictures and looked them. This one was our "defense game face" as he called it.
Still no picture for Collin with Willie. He enjoys him from a distance...but turns to stone the minute we approach him for a picture.
It's week 6 of my half marathon training and I will be logging 7 miles this weekend! I have had a hard time getting my running done during this week, so I am hoping I put in enough time before attempting this distance on Saturday.
Great job, Mitchell!! That picture of you and Collin is really cute. :)
ReplyDelete