Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Kid at Heart

I've blogged about our trip to Legoland, but these few pictures need to be included in a post as well.
We are family that loves legos.  In fact, the boys are still playing with some of my old legos!  So while I had a great time atLegoland last week, these two were truly in their element.
I left the build station long before these two....but it was so fun to watch them both create, make adjustments....it was hard to tell who was having more fun!
I guess it goes to show that legos can be fun....at any age!

I've got out a ran a couple of times this week.  Now to decide if I will do the 6 mile run I missed last week, or try and tackle the 12 I am supposed to do this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment