1. The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't be Late)
I LOVED this whole album when I was little! I'm pretty sure we had this one on a record...wow that dates me!!!
2. 12 Days of Christmas
There is no other version that compares to the one sang by John Denver and the Muppet's! My favorite is Dr. Bunsen and Beaker's 9 Ladies Dancing....Classic!
3. Perry Como's Home for the Holidays
4. Merry Christmas Darling
Again, this song is only done right when you hear it sung by Karen Carptenter.
5. Mele Kalikimaka
We might as well make a separate list for Bing Crosby. I love all of his Christmas song covers! In fact....
6. Round and Round the Christmas Tree
Also sung by Bing. I always wonder why you don't hear this tune more....it is a great one!!
7. Christmas Time is Here
The Instrumental version of this by the Vince Guaraldi Trio always gets to me. I love all of the music from The Charlie Brown Christmas Special. It's probably why this is also my favorite Christmas show.
8. Little Saint Nick
Who doesn't enjoy a holiday song from the Beach Boys? You might deny it, but I bet everyone sings along in the car when they here it. This is another album I am almost positive we had on vinyl.
I could go on and on really!! What would make your list of all time Christmas Favorites and by what artist?







Great list! Christmas carols are my favorite and "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" is my very favorite of all. :)
ReplyDelete