For 2014, I have the goal to complete my 8th Half Marathon! I also want to stick to my complete training plan this time and do a better job on my cross training days to build more strength.
I tend to just run on these days or skip out on any weights/building core strength as my training goes along and things in our lives get busy. However, I know sticking to this would help my overall fitness level and stamina for the final 13.1 mile race.
Looking back on this crazy year, even with several months of inconsistent running, it was still my third year in a row of running well over 500 miles! I'm hoping to continue this lifestyle through 2014 and beyond.


Great job, Angela!! Your consistency is amazing. Will never did have a change to go run again on NYE, so he ended up with 666 miles for the year, HA! :)
ReplyDelete