Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kid Sick

This weekend I started off a very cold Saturday by running the Diva Dash 5K with a group of ladies from our church.
It was windy, sleeting a bit and very cold but I was able to finish the race in 28:40 and averaged a 9:15 mile pace.

The weather kept us from our original plans to attend a wedding in Nebraska after the race, but we still enjoyed a great Saturday while the kids got to spend the night at my folks after their return from their latest cruise.
Today I haven't felt well most of the day so we haven't really left the house! I'm feeling a bit better this afternoon and while watching movies with Mitchell he thinks I was probably just kid sick from missing them last night. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better today, Angela!! Awesome job on the race - you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete