Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mileage

This week I ran over 25 miles full of lots of wind. While this was a struggle, maybe I'll be ready on April 12th if wind is a factor.....at least this is what I kept telling myself!

I completed my 11 mile long run on a Thursday again this week due to a busy weekend in Nebraska with family. I was so grateful to have some company during 8 of those 11 miles after work that day....always makes things go faster!
And I even ran an additional 4 miles Saturday and Sunday in Hildreth.
And we had a great time playing with our Bunger Cousins in Nebraska!
This last picture below marks the second time I have posted a picture of Chad behind a sewing machine.... and I have yet to acquire this skill. :)
But who needs to with a Renaissance man like this?!?! 


1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the mileage!! You are truly going to ROCK in Rock the Parkway this year!

    ReplyDelete