We spent the weekend with Meghan and Kevin and had a great time! This was Meghan's first half marathon and she did awesome! Kevin ran his second half and PR'd by 10 minutes!
I also met up with and ran with another friend, and former EMS Eagle, Amy. Without Amy, I'm not sure I would have finished this race.
I wish I could say this was a great run for me, but it was not. It was warm. It was windy. It was humid. And I was slow. And around mile 7 the wheels really fell off for me. I walked up the next hill. The rest of the race was basically a huge struggle for me. Amy was so great! She stuck with me and encouraged me...even though I was NO fun to run with, I know!




You have heard me whine all about this race (and it was my slowest of the 4 I have run) so needless to say, I am right there with you!! You do look super cute and awesome in all of the pictures, though. :) We should file a complaint about this whole flat and fast business!
ReplyDelete