Friday, May 2, 2014

Kindergarten Program 2014

Collin told us he was "a little bit nervous" for his Kindergarten program last night.
If you've ever seen his antics during Cherubs Choir at church, you'd know why we had a hard time believing this story!
He did great and the show was very good and of course 60+ Kindergarteners on stage equal a whole lot of cuteness!
They sang "What a Wonderful World"at the end. I she'd a few tears it was so sweet how well Collin sang along through it all.


Afterwards Chad and I both told him how much we both like this song. He promptly told us he didn't really like it.  Then told us both the songs in order that he liked and did not like from his program... Well, I guess you always know where this kid stands.

But we all agreed it was awesome to have Great Grandma in the crowd at least!

1 comment: