Mitchell continues to do very well in school, especially in reading. Again, with the help of my awesome media specialist Vicki, Mitchell and I are now both reading the Harry Potter Series. He is flying through the first book and it's given us quite a bit to talk about already.
My blog on running, family and the blessings we have every day in our lives. --You don't have to go fast. You just have to go.
Monday, May 26, 2014
Summer Reading and Running
Thanks to our wonderful librian at EMS for this supply of fun summer reads! She is always taking care of me and keeping me current with lots of the books our students are reading. Looks like I am set for our upcoming road trip south to the beach later this summer!
I haven't posted much about running lately. I did very well continuing to run after my last half marathon in April. At the start of this month, I hyper extended my knee and took 10+ days to let it heal before trying to run again. This means my mileage for the month of May is about half of what it was last month. But I am still one run away from logging over 280 miles in 2014. We are looking forward to a summer full of fun activities....including reading and running. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment