There was really more hate in this love-hate relationship with this van. It was great when the kids were young. But then we hit a rough patch where it had several costly repairs that didn't seem to end.
But once our commuting days ended, we were able to keep the van going and enjoy some payment free years.
We were all excited for this upgrade and Ben Kohl always treats us right at John Kohl Auto Center in York, NE! It's worth the drive and we wouldn't buy a vehicle from anyone else.
So now we are the proud owners of a brand new Traverse! It's everything I wanted and a serious upgrade for our family.
I'm still trying to heal up from my fall last Saturday. I ran about 13 miles last week total and then had planned to run a 10 mile run around Friday. However, my right knee that took most of the force of my fall has really been hurting again. More rest and a possible doctor's visit could be in my future this week.




No comments:
Post a Comment