I have been back to work for over a week, but the boys are still enjoying their end of summer with a few fun trips before school starts on August 18th.
Last week they got to go on a trip to Minnesota with Grandma and Grandpa Ammeter! They were SO excited to visit their cousin Daniel and we were so thankful for my parents taking them along and for Aunt Amy, Uncle Doug and Daniel being such gracious hosts!!
The house was quiet with the boys gone all week, but both Chad and I had such crazy schedules for the week, that we didn't seem to be home much so it was a perfect time for the boys to take this end of the summer adventure.
I've had to take several days off running this week after pulling my hamstring last week. I have ran over 20 miles 3 weeks in a row up until now, so not running these past few days has me feeling lazy but I know I need to let things heal up before middle school cross country season begins next week.
Even though Chad and I didn't spend much time at home last week with work and evening meetings, our cats must have noticed the drastic decrease in activity judging by the scene we came home to one evening. Ellie had dragged out a total of 4 socks and 3 stuffed animals from both of the boy's rooms. I am guessing this was her way of telling us she missed them?
No comments:
Post a Comment