Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Today 38 and Tomorrow 11

The August whirlwind of events continue with my birthday today. 38 is going to be great!
Other than finding it hard to believe that I'm actually 38, I really can't complain. My life is pretty darn good and my boys have really spoiled me today.
And tomorrow this little guy turns
 11.
OK, so he was never all that little. If you ever catch me complaining about how old I am, just remind me that it's probably better then my birthday in 2004 when I was 7 days overdue. I Spent the evening of my 27th birthday in the hospital where I gave birth to this 10 pound baby boy who made me a mommy for the very first time.
While I wouldn't wish being pregnant with a 10 pound baby in the heat of August on my worst enemy, I have to say we have been blessed with one caring, intelligent, creative, funny and amazing young man. Happy 11th Birthday Mitchell Lee Bunger. We can't to see what lies ahead in your very bright future!

No comments:

Post a Comment