Saturday, September 12, 2015

It's Been Awhile

August craziness has spilled over into a full September!


I'm in my second year as middle school cross country assistant coach. It keeps my schedule very full with everything else on our family calendar, but I enjoy working with these great kiddos.
Collin is playing flag football and so far is really liking it. He can be a bit of a hard sell on trying new things but we are pleased to see him like this new experience...his first game is this week!
Mitchell moved up to the White Group for the Marlins and is swimming 5 days a week. He also started band this week and is full of anticipation beginning the trombone!
All the back to school events are finally wrapped up and I'm excited for my 4th year at EMS and 11th year as a school counselor. 

The next few weeks are packed for us. I'm running at practice but not much else. Hopefully I'll have a chance to update the blog with a bit more frequency in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment