Monday, February 15, 2016

10 Miler on Valentine's Day

I am lucky to feel loved by Chad and the boys all year, not just February 14th. Flowers and running gear were a great surprise this past Sunday.

And Sunday afternoon I decided mid-run to take advantage of the weather and time to complete my 10 mile long for the week. I hadn't really planned this and therefore my nutrition wasn't quite what it should have been and I lost all steam with 2 miles left to go. 
My pace suffered dramatically at the end from this quick decision, but I finished my first double digit run of 2016.

Mitchell had a rough weekend, spending almost the entire extended 4 days off as sick as I've seen him in quite some time. He ended up with strep throat and an additional virus that he has finally recovered from since its onset Thursday...as he said "worst 4 day weekend-to-date."

Last week was very difficult for 
our family. Emily and her family remain ever present in our thoughts and in our hearts. I've appreciated those family and friends who continue to uplift them in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment