Saturday, February 27, 2016

11Miles, Saturday Sundaes and Mono

11 mile long run is in the books! Thanks to a great running partner, Kenna who helped me push thru and finish even though I was struggling. Good conversation and I know I wouldn't have completed all 11 miles without her company!
Collin finished his basketball season today and we were very proud of the improvement he made from the start of his first ever season playing basketball. And he had a great time...even though he was sure he wouldn't when we signed him up. :)
We celebrated the end of the season by having lunch with Great Grandma! And of course she had her favorite hot fudge sundae.
After over two weeks, Mitchell seems to have overcome mono and can finally return to swim team next week. He's glad to be feeling better and ready to hit the pool with his Marlin Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment