Tuesday, January 3, 2017

EOY and Counting Our Blessings

Merry Christmas from the Bunger Family!


2016 saw many blessings for our family. Looking forward to all that's in store for us in 2017.
 I am not sure why I am continuing to have problems with my blog not uploading pictures or saving them when using my phone or tablet so these posts are a bit late...even though I tried multiple times before giving up until I had access to a laptop again.
 Chad pulled out all the stops on Christmas morning making Rudolph pancakes.  I love his creativity in the kitchen...it makes up for my sub-par skills. :)
Another year of present forts.  We had a laid back Christmas Day as a family where the boys stayed in PJ's the whole day.  This break has been a great recharge time from our usual busy schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment