
Chad and I eating at Drago's in New Orleans, LA....celebrating our 11 year anniversary together!
After stretching and icing from our long run, we got ready to leave for the airport. My folks had came down the night before and planned to keep the boys while we were away....thanks again mom and dad! Chad had a American Planning Association conference in New Orleans, LA and I decided to go with him.

Chad and I in the French Quarter....what a great trip!!!
Neither of us have been to New Orleans and while Chad has spent a good deal of the time in conference, I've had time to explore and relax. Our 11 year anniversary of being together is also this week (April 15th to be exact as Chad keeps reminding me), so this was also an exciting way to celebrate the occasion.

Don't worry.....I've taken full advantage of the awesome work out room at the hotel! Having a great view out the window and a TV on each machine makes me wish we could have this kind of upgrade at JCMS!!! We've also done tons of walking in the past 3 days so I feel like I've got some cross training done as well. It's been a great trip, but it's back to reality as we leave for home this afternoon. Time to get in one more run before I start packing up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment