Today marks 9 years of marriage for Chad and I!!! While neither of us can believe it has been 9 years since our marriage and honeymoon cruise, we have covered a lot of ground since our wedding day in 2001.

We were married on June 16, 2001 at Trinity United Methodist Church in Grand Island, NE

The next few pictures are from our time dating in college at UNK. Chad proposed to me on our 1 year anniversary. He was (and still is) so romantic and thoughtful....and that same care and love has translated over into an amazing father as well.

Don't let the Husker Logo on Chad's shirt fool you....this was early on in our relationship....we have both grown so much since then as a couple and Chad as a wildcat fan! :)
Here are some fun tid-bits to our 9 years of marriage together.
Number of states lived in: 2
Number of times we have moved: 5 (including initial move to Minden of course)
Number of homes we have bought together: 2
Number of degrees received together: 4 (bachelors and a masters for each of us!)
Number of jobs/careers together: 9....Chad takes up most of those!
Number of pets: 1 (same black cat Belle we adopted after our wedding...she's A LOT bigger now however)
Pregnancies, surgeries for our first born son Mitchell (2 in less than a 1.5 years for him), celebrations, crisis, marathons and countless hours together on the road making trips back home to Nebraska (with and without kids)....we have been thru it all together!!
I am also proud to say that this past week I logged my 300th mile of running for the year 2010!!! I have been in the best shape of my life this past year and I would NEVER have considered taking up running or pushing myself like I have over this past year without Chad....he is a leader by example and such a wonderful inspiration to me and our family.
Happy 9th Anniversary Chad...I love you very much!

No comments:
Post a Comment