Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fearless Mitchell


Yes friends, this is my almost 6 year old going off the high dive at Cico Pool!!! He swims like a fish and obviously has no fear!!!!

Here he is showing off for the camera....it still gives me minor heart failure each time he climbs this latter to jump off, but I have been informed by my husband that he is fine and I need to settle down....so I'm attempting to do so!

Mitchell loves this action shot of him doing a cannon ball off the diving board....I wonder what he'll be doing after his next round of swimming lessons???


Of course little brother Collin is wanting to keep up with his big brother as well! He also loves the water and has a great time at the pool.
For those of you who didn't know....Chad is planning on doing a triathlon on August 1st in Omaha, NE! He has been training hard and is looking/feeling great. Tonight while we are visiting my parents in Grand Island, he plans to do his swimming work out in the lake. I'm sure Mitchell and I will have fun following him in the paddle boat. We are very proud of him and can't wait to cheer him on!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment