Friday, July 23, 2010

10K or Bust

I haven't signed up for a race since the Lincoln Half Marathon in May. So today I decided to make the Brew 2 Shoe 10K part of my training schedule for our next upcoming 1/2 marathon. I need some short term motivation and would really like to finish under an hour...although an August 7th run could mean lots of heat and humidity so maybe I will just hope to finish strong!
We had some fun this morning with the camera! Mitchell was showing his muscles and also wanted to take a picture of me running....he settled for the picture of me above instead of an actual action shot. :)

The boys both got hair cuts yesterday that are perfect for the pool and staying cool in the July Kansas heat! As you can see, our cat Belle (who we've had since we were married 9 years ago) is still alive and holding her own.


1 comment:

  1. WOW...I am totally inspired by your motivation! Watching you on this journey is just SO cool. Good luck, I know you will do awesome!
    LOVE seeing the boys pictures, amazing how fast they grow up. Looks like you have a sweet kitty too! We got the girls sister kitties from the same litter. Love 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete