Chad and I registered for our 2nd Half Marathon of the year! We will be running our latest 13.1 mile race in Wichita, KS on 10-10-10. We are both in the middle of training....I just ran 9 miles on Saturday for my long run and Chad will compete in his first Triathlon in Paola, KS this weekend!!After running my first half marathon in May, I didn't want to become one of those "one and done" individuals when it comes to running and accomplishing this goal. I am so lucky to have Chad to keep me going with this and help keep me motivated! It will be a busy fall with Mitchell starting school , fall soccer and swim lessons as well as KSU home football games for the family starting soon....so planning out training and staying organized will be key!!!
Another fun development is that my parents will soon be residents of Manhattan, KS! We are so excited to have them close and can't wait for their transition to Kansas to be complete!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment