Monday, August 23, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Here it is! The big moment has arrived!! Mitchell starts Kindergarten tomorrow morning! Tonight we met his teacher Mrs. Runyan and saw his classroom, now we are set to embark on a new journey into school. :)

Mitchell is so ready for school and excited to learn. Tomorrow will be hard for daddy and mommy, but we know it is time and he will do great. But of course, I have been asking myself the question...how can it be time for school already?

I look back at these sweet and silly pictures of Mitchell and wonder where the time has gone. We have covered a lot of ground since then. Who knew six years ago the path of parenthood would lead us to being blessed with such an amazing, sweet, kind-hearted son.

Six years ago, I was overdue and miserable. I remember calling my mother, certain that I would be the first person EVER to be pregnant forever. I'm happy to report this wasn't the case and on August 27th we were blessed with our first son (all 10lbs 1 oz of him!!!)

I will post more pictures from our first day of Kindergarten and Mitchell's birthday soon. But wanted to share a few shots from the past as well as the newest picture we have of Mitchell today.

Kindergarten here we come!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment