My blog on running, family and the blessings we have every day in our lives. --You don't have to go fast. You just have to go.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Snow day #3
Ice and slick roads kept the boys and I home for our 3rd snow day in the past month. We've watched a couple of movies, played and then Mitchell and I decided to make cupcakes this afternoon. I am hoping we aren't going to get a blizzard tomorrow like they are predicting....I'm tired of this winter weather already!!! But I do enjoy fun projects like this with the boys on these unexpected days off.
Mitchell is quite the little baker with his mommy and he was so excited to make these strawberry cupcakes.
Adding sprinkles and yes, I made the frosting from scratch again....I am impressed with myself doing this twice in less than 2 months! :)
Finished product! Strawberry cupcakes with frosting and sprinkles....just in time for Valentine's Day!
Collin making a letter road on the fridge while Mitchell and I were baking cupcakes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment