Angela's 1/2 Marathon Training Schedule: FINAL WEEK!!!! Sunday: rest (and drive back from Denver) Monday: 30 Minute run Tuesday: rest Wednesday: 3 miles at 9:35 (tempo) Thursday and Friday: rest Saturday: Wickedly Fast 1/2 Marathon!!!!!! 13. 1 miles I am weary from a long day in the car coming back from Denver, CO. But I was so glad I was able to spend the weekend with the Mader Sisters. Since we are unable to attend Shana's wedding in May, I was so glad I could go out with Krista and Ashley to see Shana's wedding dress, spend some girl time together, and of course attend Shana's lingerie and bachelorette party!
Krista and I in downtown Denver before the party started....always fun to spend time together and this time it was a girls weekend which made it extra special.....even though we missed everyone at home!
Shana, Ashley, me and Krista all enjoying lunch together after journeying to see Shana's wedding dress.
Shana and I have been friends since our sophomore year of high school so of course a friendship like this has many great memories since our days at GINW. 15 years ago we shared many laughs playing Rizzo and Marty together. I had fun during the weeks leading up to this event recalling those days with lots of e-mails, facebook posts and pictures......
So of course I decided to end with this picture!!! To Marty, Krista and Ashley....thanks for putting up with me for an entire weekend! :)
And now........only 6 days remain until my third 1/2 marathon. Hoping to stay healthy this week and have good weather for Saturday's 13.1 mile race.
No comments:
Post a Comment