Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nebraska Weekend

We are enjoying a great weekend in Nebraska with family and friends
Shana's baby shower in Grand Island

The funny preggo picture tradition continues....I have pictures from my baby shower, Laura's shower and now with Shana embracing the baby bump.  Silly photos date back to high school and college with these two...some things never change! :)

8 days until the Oklahoma City Half Marathon!!!

I still need to run my 4 mile long run tomorrow morning and hoping I can keep up a race pace this time if possible.  Chad and I plan on running together Sunday morning in Hildreth before heading home.  I was able to run a pretty darn fast (for me at least) 3 mile tempo run this past week with Mitchell's help.  He rode his bike home from school and I ran....wow has he gotten a lot stronger and faster from what I remember last year!  I averaged a 8:49 minute mile pace...which made me think I need to have him ride his bike with me more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment