Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Recovery

I've taken a few more days of rest this week than I normally would on my training schedule. 1) Because my sister Amy, and her family are in town for their spring break from Minnesota so I want to enjoy all the time I can with them. 2) I have been more sore from this past weekend's trail race than any half marathon I have completed! All my training runs from now until April 29th should be a piece of cake after Saturday's accomplishment. :)


The two above pictures were taken this past weekend at the new Flint Hills Discovery Center.  We were able to get a sneak peak at the facility before it opens with other City of Manhattan employees and their family members.
The boys have had so much fun with Aunt Amy, Uncle Doug and Daniel during their spring break visit. Collin has been able to have a few fun filled days with them at my parents house during the work/school day and is filled with exuberance each morning when he discovers he gets another "special stay home day with my cousin Daniel" as he puts it.

No comments:

Post a Comment