New shoes....I have been told there is nothing quite like it. For the second time in my blogging history I have posted a picture of my new running shoes. But if you happen to know me, and have a grasp on how low matainence I am when it comes to shoes....purchasing new shoes is a big deal and not something I usually get all that excited about.
I've been in a running funk lately. I've just felt tired, my legs have seemed heavy and I have just felt overall like I have been slow and running has been more of a struggle then I would like it to be. Enter my new Mizuno Wave Inspire 8's!!! Review of my new running shoes
My last pair of Mizuno's were just okay, and I was thinking of trying a different brand after logging over 350 miles on my last pair. But thanks to the good people at the Manhattan Running Company I was able to find a fun new pair of shoes, I stuck with what still felt the best and my 28 minute treadmill 5K today felt quite a bit better. What a difference new shoes can make!
I thought I would also include more shots from our Easter Weekend. The last shot is of my dad and his new knee. He is doing great and we are so happy his recovery continues to progress so well.




No comments:
Post a Comment