Ready or not....my 6th Half Marathon is now 16 weeks away. That means it is time to start my training schedule again. I'm not sure how I tweaked my back last week, but I am hoping a few more trips to Dr. Sorrell and I will be back in my running shoes to start my first week of training.
Look at this big man going off the family slide at Cico Pool all by himself! Up until last week, he wouldn't even enterain the idea of going down this slide with anyone....let alone by himself. Somehow I got him to try it with me last week (I could have promised a trip to Target perhaps if he went down one time with me) and that was all it took.
Collin now loves it and has become much more adventerous in the water this summer. We are excited to see how he does at swimming lessons next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment