Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Heigh-ho! Come to the Fair

My title comes from a song I remember singing during voice lessons early in high school, and for some reason I still sing this song every year when it's time for the fair.  I was thinking last night that it has probably been close to 20 years since I first learned that song.  I have a knack for remembering lyrics to songs I sang as far back as elementary school....yet ask me anything about any kind of advanced math and I will run in the other direction!  I guess we all have our strong and weak points. :)
Last night was the last evening for rides at the Riley County Fair so we spent several hours (thanks to a break in the heat with some cloud cover) at the Carnival.


Mitchell and Daddy took on all the big rides and with no lines, everyone was able to ride as many times as they wanted.
 I could hear them both laughing and giggling as I took this picture!
The slide was not Collin's favorite.  If you can see his expression, it was NOT what he expected and he only did this ride one time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment