I've had bronchitis this week so I have struggled getting my runs accomplished. Thankfully, the antibiotics have me feeling much better just in time for my 4 mile long run which I hope to get in tomorrow.
I've added some official pictures from the Freedom 5K Run on the 4th of July in Junction City as well. This was our first race wearing our jersey's for the Kansas Beef Endurance Team!
Today is also the day we moved to Kansas 9 years ago! I remember this day because it was the day after John and Krista Croghan's wedding...so it's an easy date to remember. :) Hard to believe we have been residents of Kansas for almost a decade! And as I remember, we moved in a middle of a heat wave much like the one we are having now back in 2003.
This week we also started swimming lesson for both boys at Cico pool. Collin had to start in preschool swim lessons because of his age, but was quickly passed up to "big pool lessons" as he called them.
And yesterday he was very proud to pass into Level 2!! Mitchell is also working super hard and is about to pass into Level 6. Both boys love the water and are doing great so far at swim lessons this summer.


No comments:
Post a Comment