Not all in one setting...but so far I have run 13.8 miles in the first week of 2013. Winter is not my favorite season at all, I am not a fan of snow unless I am watching it from my window...but I have to admit I am a big fan of running outdoors during the cold winter months.
I love the feeling of being perfectly warm while running outside, even though the temperature may be in the 20's or 30's. I am working to get my fitness level up so I won't be starting from scratch when I start my training schedule next week.
Mitchell starting ice skating lessons this past weekend and while he spent a good deal of time like the above photo...he can't wait to go back for next week's lesson!
We had a wonderful 2 week break for the holiday's and now tomorrow the spring semester begins for both the boys and I. This will also mark the LAST semester of Collin in preschool and the LAST few months of preschool/daycare bills for our family!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment