I dread having to run on the treadmill, but it looks like I've found my threshold for training outdoors during the winter months.
My blog on running, family and the blessings we have every day in our lives. --You don't have to go fast. You just have to go.
Friday, January 25, 2013
Baby It's Cold Outside
Lessons Learned from week 2 of my training: Anything under 20 degrees needs to be a treadmill day!
Thursday I brought my cold weather running gear to work out after school and decided to take out in the cold conditions since I only had a 20 minute easy run to accomplish. The first 10 minutes was straight into a wind (which wasn't that strong) however this made the wind chill was in the teens....it was frosty and since I didn't have scarf or anything to cover my face or mouth, at times it was even hard to feel like I was getting a full breath.
I dread having to run on the treadmill, but it looks like I've found my threshold for training outdoors during the winter months.
I dread having to run on the treadmill, but it looks like I've found my threshold for training outdoors during the winter months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment